Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nokia N9 PR 1.one update rolling out with Swype keyboard

After looking at the PR one.1 update which was loaded on the white Nokia N9 at Nokia Globe a few weeks ago I ordered my own cyan (blue) N9 on ebay correct there from your demonstrate flooring. I was impressed that Nokia was incorporating attributes and repairing points so swiftly about the N9 and it gave me the self-confidence boost I required to buy the N9 on ebay. Nokia declared the PR one.one update commenced rolling out nowadays throughout the world. My battery will possibly go lifeless nowadays as I hit the software update refresh button each few minutes.<br/>

I am quite excited for that N9 update mainly due to your addition with the Swype keyboard, Twitter picture upload assist, and new music controls about the lock display. I find the keyboard on the Windows Cellphone Lumia 800 for being greater, but I could also fly with Swype so am hunting ahead to switching to this input method before long. <br/>

 Swype for fast typing More rapidly MfE synch, synchronizing only lively folders Noice cancellation decreases qualifications sound to ensure your friends listen to you greater Close apps easily with swiping down (It is possible to toggle this on and off now, but will be on by default now) New indicators for standby screen like charging and calendarYou can now upload photographs to Twitter directly by means of the 'sharing' functionWhat do you think you're seeking forward to seeing in this particular latest update?

No comments:

Post a Comment